PAPER AND POSTER ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should be supplied in Microsoft Word (.doc) or as a PDF manuscript.
- Times Roman, (font size 12) should be used throughout with a 1.5 line spacing and with the title presented in
- Present the title and author list centered, while the paragraphs of the abstract should be left justified.
- The abstract should be structured. It should have an intro, body and conclusion.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- Names of all authors with affiliations (corresponding author to be indicated, contact to be provided)
- Abstracts are limited to 250 worlds.
- References should appear on the bottom of the page and must be listed in the Vancouver format.
You MUST e-mail your abstracts to email@example.com
The last day for abstract submission is 15th May 2018.
*Late submissions will not be considered and hence kindly stick to the deadline.
AbstracAbstracts will be peer reviewed according to relevance to the conference theme, originality of the work, specific results described, and potential impact.
We look forward to your participation.
Copyright 12TH ACOMFR. All Rights Reserved.